Re: [hatari-devel] Synching host mouse position to Atari mouse position

On 11/30/19 9:26 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 30 Nov 2019 02:04:36 +0200

It includes also output for SDL window events
which one can enable by increasing log level.

I don't quite see the point why Hatari needs a verbose string for each
Window event ... seems a little bit too much code for me here ... can't
you simply print out the number? If someone is interested in the events,
they can look up the number in the SDL_video.h header instead.

Thanks, attached is smaller patch (still
SDL2-only).

Only other functional difference to previous patch
is that the very first mouse warp is allowed (as
long as no mouse leave or keyboard focus loss
events have been received before that).

I would be interested on whether it works OK for people also on Mac & Windows (as their window
event delivery may differ from SDL2 on Linux
which I've tested):

* host mouse is centered to Hatari window
  when Hatari starts

* on resets and e.g. Falcon demo resolution
  changes[1], host mouse is centered to Hatari
  window only when mouse pointer was already
  within Hatari window and/or it had keyboard
  focus

	- Eero

[1] Best test-case for Falcon resolution
    changes is Yepyha demo:
	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=8584