|Re: [hatari-devel] Synching host mouse position to Atari mouse position|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Synching host mouse position to Atari mouse position
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:26:32 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1575098794; bh=E5i8BW7sH9bKW8QE+HkAdfwEZ645DduK6crTkdLVAbA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=md5tRhgvitP3TnBx/zygFIp4hD/GRVGK3jyVLoL0otmh5Fs1lAKhB3/9z8NnK2Gvl 5C6dyd5VnOfR/meLCPTGNgjhG0LNaXXJ1QXfb1r4wvio5ShHiHz6380yJcAAA10PO+ M4c2vJnqsnVi9CST/dr3td4wPYmg2f/bSTuCxiLukLkteV/HNGQL6Hs+xdWHen79e2 L+J58saZigzYNZU7hqPacoSW93oib8/tYBJQ/ywHiIizAiF06orbmVQZjdRwftU+B3 b6VVRPp5CPB0FjZCfY7+YchryBo9Ky6lT5C4SAxgl5SI3PdlBXOz1IX5b0utih1PDg PpU+3KBI11x8A==
Am Sat, 30 Nov 2019 02:04:36 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It includes also output for SDL window events
> which one can enable by increasing log level.
I don't quite see the point why Hatari needs a verbose string for each
Window event ... seems a little bit too much code for me here ... can't
you simply print out the number? If someone is interested in the events,
they can look up the number in the SDL_video.h header instead.