Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger

On 11/14/19 6:30 PM, Matthias Arndt wrote:
Am Wed, 13 Nov 2019 21:14:38 +0100
schrieb Daniel Hedberg <daniel.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Matthias,

How about: info basepage

Thank you, that was what I didn't find so easily for the basepage.

Do you have TAB-completion enabled (= build Hatari with readline)?

I think that's easiest way to check available subcommands.

proc_lives is still another matter.

Can the info item be extended? If yes, I might try to implement the
decoder and contribute a patch to Hatari.

What's proc_lives and is it something supported by all TOS versions
(from 1.00 to 4.x, and by EmuTOS)?