Re: [hatari-devel] Something broken in Hatari recently?

Le 05/10/2019 à 01:20, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 10/4/19 4:55 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
the bug is fixed, icons should be fine again and I see no new problem in some games/demos I tested.

Verified.

However, I noticed another regression, in Falcon MoonGame:
http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st-moongames-falcon030_23386.html

Always earlier it had started to the game menu (and gotten stuck
there), but now it crashes to double bus error early on the game
startup (selection option A: at startup).  Crash happens after
it draws some corrupt looking graphics on screen.  Earlier screen
kept empty until loading proceeded to game menu.

Hi

but did you check it was related to the same change as the one above ? Maybe it's a diffrerent issue (especially since blitter can not trigger bus error)