Re: [hatari-devel] Something broken in Hatari recently?

Le 03/10/2019 à 22:03, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Bisect gave this commit as culprit:
commit f7855cae5e5d4e0ddc552cd6785119bb47c81d44
Author: Nicolas Pomarede <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Thu Sep 12 22:18:44 2019 +0200

    For the blitter, use x_count to decide to add src_x_incr or src_y_incr after reading each src word     We use the same conditions as described in the blitter documentation, instead of handling
     an additional variable to count the number of reads

Reverting that patch, fixes fonts in TOS v4 desktop.

Thanks, I will try to replicate your bug and hopefully it should be not too hard to fix, since it worked before.