Re: [hatari-devel] Floppy disk reading fails if TT-RAM is enabled?

Le 05/10/2019 à 02:52, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 5 Oct 2019 at 3:21, Eero Tamminen wrote:

With TOS v4, if I enable TT-RAM, TOS claims that the the data on
the attached disk may be damaged.  Disk works fine with TOS v4
when TT-RAM is NOT enabled, or if I use TT-RAM with TOS v3.

This happens also with Hatari v 2.0, so it's not a regression.

Dialog about damaged disk comes up when running the program
from the disk (initially it's autostarted by INF file).

Any ideas why this might happen?

Obviously you know that real Falcons don't have TT-RAM.  I don't suppose that
Atari ever ran it with TT-RAM, so I'm not surprised if there are strange
messages.  Or am I missing something?

No, that's certainly the problem ; trying to do FDC access to 32 bit TT RAM is not supported I think. Tos 3 is different, because TT's TOS was really meant to handle 32 bit addresses for RAM.