[hatari-devel] Floppy disk reading fails if TT-RAM is enabled?

With TOS v4, if I enable TT-RAM, TOS claims that the the data on
the attached disk may be damaged.  Disk works fine with TOS v4
when TT-RAM is NOT enabled, or if I use TT-RAM with TOS v3.

This happens also with Hatari v 2.0, so it's not a regression.

Dialog about damaged disk comes up when running the program
from the disk (initially it's autostarted by INF file).

Any ideas why this might happen?