Re: [hatari-devel] Something broken in Hatari recently?

On 10/4/19 4:55 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
the bug is fixed, icons should be fine again and I see no new problem in some games/demos I tested.

Verified.

However, I noticed another regression, in Falcon MoonGame:
http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st-moongames-falcon030_23386.html

Always earlier it had started to the game menu (and gotten stuck
there), but now it crashes to double bus error early on the game
startup (selection option A: at startup).  Crash happens after
it draws some corrupt looking graphics on screen.  Earlier screen
kept empty until loading proceeded to game menu.