|Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 10:00:03 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1556352004; bh=3SI9/4k2e2e75pH+E7cJmS7lHqvMzvFOhmEmzMFeoyM=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Uyol118LCeplqNU87OyL/SP/FTI/ptMb+jZDd0Wn+eiDYT9XNCpHN7NSl6bSq7Lfy KvP0laa42K5Zkat0hiHJiV3LknkJkRBiySw24HKwRMiYoyLbqSGL3ShgRbkfnADooR q2UjJGtTmNf1ty69lqSSXSSmo3txdvmuVUxGco+z5rhy8VjgrcEjEBKmD5BJWtguKz JIGSwWT4al1nQFKLRLZC67sJ25n+7LdOQ3Qw0gsJzyier6lqgTszhDf+6rMrNRoEO8 7Ygu90O6hmNk6tcPfPD6mXHW5Ehp+WxToDDBrYsDe8S8mkqpIxagYeLXUqDUvNbJ9o P4wP7saxNMfgQ==
Am Fri, 26 Apr 2019 23:13:32 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 26/04/2019 à 22:59, Christian Zietz a écrit :
> > Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
> >> But then I don't see the ASCI IRQ line that is combined with FDC
> >> IRQ on STF for example. Do you see it ?
> > Afaik, the Falcon has no ACSI, only IDE and SCSI.
> Seems I mixed this with the TT which has ACSI. After 2nd look, the
> Falcon's dev doc from Atari doesn't mention ACSI.
Right. In the Falcon, the ACSI chip has been replaced by the NCR5380
chip, i.e. you access the NCR registers on the Falcon in the same way
as you access the ACSI registes on the ST/STE/TT (while the NCR
registers on the TT are accessed directly instead), and the interrupt
line of the NCR chip on the Falcon should be connected the same way as
the ACSI chip was connected on the ST/STE/TT (while on the TT, it is
wired to the 2nd MFP instead).