Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380

Le 25/04/2019 à 22:26, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

MFP IO5 is connected to IDEIRQ and XDISKINT (page 2). But I don't see IDEIRQ (I thought it would be on combel) and XDISKINT ? Then on DMA chip U36, I see HDINT, FDINT and XDISKINT. FDINT is coming from the ajax floppy controller, but where are HDINT and XDISKINT ?
Does combel combine HDINT and FDINT as input to create XDISKINT as output ?

Replying to myself, I found more details in the "falcon 030 technical documentation from 10-1-1992".

On the DMA U36, FDINT and HDINT are indeed input signals and combel outputs DSKIRQ (which becomes XDISKINT in other parts of the schematic). DSKIRQ is a combination of these 2 input signals.

But I don't see where HDINT is coming from, I guess it's the ASCI's irq ?