|Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:35:47 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1556217349; bh=fdOVkFzS6lA7OwHT+8LCMK4B6pqB3tl8xWM79IwRA4k=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:From; b=czLEO6Uskl+c2zjiz1jfWYTxhiDCyXDd3nj8p+D2VrJE0ivjH3pnPmzJDzxPaRTfs 6tfMLNMYzHc4yAMW15cl74iolXhYHAljbXKCttTZGfwI6fl41IoaKMCnKBvsMBgR23 QVYAE3ZpNJOriQQpl70VYQxkWuwDP+SsftX4r1XR5Z8y2l1FibGfKhrqQ+k9PNgKnZ mcgAZ45e68+hmMNicHkqdptr4Qsq16QgBkVPoeZF6JO3vCW+8KUAWjI4HHMe385BPR FY92sFbwHPmVNmTSHeRzkn+pv3XTmmcaeaBTLmXPJaGmYTM+Ce/dsrTUyqs7lcer6h 541P5feKZ0ytg==
On 25/04/2019 18.14, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> while looking at the code for ncr5380, I see that when IRQ is set it
> calls "FDC_SetIRQ(FDC_IRQ_SOURCE_HDC)" which is connected to the same
> FDC IRQ pin on the MFP.
> But on the TT's schematic, the NCR5380's IRQ pin is connected to the 2nd
> MFP on GPIP's bit 7.
> Thomas, is this a temporary hack to use FDC int on the main MFP to make
> ncr5380 work until the TT MFP is available ?
The FDC_* functions should only be called in Falcon mode. Falcon does
not have the second MFP, so the NCR5380 is wired differently here - it
uses the same IRQ as ACSI on the normal STs.