Re: [hatari-devel] IRQ for ncr5380

Le 27/04/2019 à 10:00, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Fri, 26 Apr 2019 23:13:32 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Le 26/04/2019 à 22:59, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
But then I don't see the ASCI IRQ line that is combined with FDC
IRQ on STF for example. Do you see it ?

Afaik, the Falcon has no ACSI, only IDE and SCSI.

Seems I mixed this with the TT which has ACSI. After 2nd look, the
Falcon's dev doc from Atari doesn't mention ACSI.

Right. In the Falcon, the ACSI chip has been replaced by the NCR5380
chip, i.e. you access the NCR registers on the Falcon in the same way
as you access the ACSI registes on the ST/STE/TT (while the NCR
registers on the TT are accessed directly instead), and the interrupt
line of the NCR chip on the Falcon should be connected the same way as
the ACSI chip was connected on the ST/STE/TT (while on the TT, it is
wired to the 2nd MFP instead).

Thanks for the precision ; the code in Hatari is of course already right, but I wanted to list all those disk interfaces' IRQ to add a little bit of extra doc later (regarding their relatation to the MFPs too)