Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Uwe Seimet schrieb:

> And the other question: Why does it appear to work for Nicolas? The RTE
> should just terminate the bus error exception handling, and the CPU should
> then repeat the failed cycle under supervisor mode conditions. In supervisor
> mode write access is permitted.

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you but does for Nicolas.
However, given that the error obviously occurs when the CPU is told to
retry a bus access in supervisor mode (=with a different function code),
someone with more understanding of the UAE CPU emulation than me should
look into how retries are handled. E.g. are is there any possibility
that an updated function code in the SSW is not used for the retry?

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx