Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

I ran 'hg diff' and also 'make clean' multiple times during my tests in
order to ensure that my source tree is in sync with the repository.
Let's see whether somebody can run a static binary in order to find out
whether it's the binary or the environment that causes the problem.

Best regards

Uwe