|Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard layout and two small bugs|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard layout and two small bugs
- From: Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 12:17:00 +0200
- Autocrypt: addr=czietz@xxxxxxx; prefer-encrypt=mutual; keydata= xsDiBDdn2AURBADksdHVyN55nv0lx4qGx+GQMrbo7zs7lSkAfhkgmgqp84xUeUiWI/kj1on/ wxkmJ96Yzt0ktDbZYM0C9Z66M3rLfXE1vXALHhegeMuOy/tVWybcohRrhfB7tmANTESJOZke 0lZZ59DcIfFoqLYErb6qX8nLPYnOv6sFubxnhuF9QQCg/3GaIR1sVK9Xq+b4B9BtVxd7cHMD /i2hAEOX3WY3K7PNZJziYF54uBbGiVS88W41l1RARcaeogIZcAKpFH3on+Tf60fAC85MCp17 QIeP44hj4Cf46B+UTVhf3EFG4IOsLRxUonpt7dKO8txsKFN/OFsjlPOuDyg7XMpEWkTWZetm HC9/0pcApIXSDnggde4T8AX6nn/+A/4hBOhPxuvkV7Uw/ebLYwXrLo2vt9OvvC1VfeywNseq PIkFX/+n/+niBS+Cb2ess2SVQNKJ9vP5+vBxg5AMfQXqk1ONldGQ/ARHmL6+Iuo47mO51e7R i691hq13wHUvyKh1AN7fpKI2m3YW55XEQ+3iTMIZcqfjr6xYgG8GJTppdc0gQ2hyaXN0aWFu IFppZXR6IDxjemlldHpAZ214Lm5ldD7CYwQQEQIAIwIZAQIeAQIXgAUCVGD5IgcLCQgHAwIB BhUIAgkKCwQWAgMBAAoJEFLLl/ZtoCXKubQAoIHNaurSMQB8MHDoTk3B7WHk2ApoAJ0egA8q aNoVj0kU4+OjeGzFiSHMOs7BTQQ3Z9gFEAgA9kJXtwh/CBdyorrWqULzBej5UxE5T7bxbrlL OCDaAadWoxTpj0BV89AHxstDqZSt90xkhkn4DIO9ZekX1KHTUPj1WV/cdlJPPT2N286Z4VeS Wc39uK50T8X8dryDxUcwYc58yWb/Ffm7/ZFexwGq01uejaClcjrUGvC/RgBYK+X0iP1YTknb zSC0neSRBzZrM2w4DUUdD3yIsxx8Wy2O9vPJI8BD8KVbGI2Ou1WMuF040zT9fBdXQ6MdGGze MyEstSr/POGxKUAYEY18hKcKctaGxAMZyAcpesqVDNmWn6vQClCbAkbTCD1mpF1Bn5x8vYlL IhkmuquiXsNV6TILOwACAgf+JhucyZDzOWGht9e0U71kC2bxIOr4iz+ADd3sxS62okrocHXp B9zYDhmJ74BFfC7xMd9bwWNj7YR0yiUdOzY27OcXcEkVmhVBW6AqxuRAKfmYMvvnyR5z5OP6 vg2YSzgOmooc5vequa5YIjLmFkuRlglLiEgdW9gPBFtirNqxOtAqSxEcRrblSn8JBEU51Ii6 SVVuo1nXOP11g8rVO4YvEED89pHT4jgLZu4th1N+mDumNZlqyUIxZ4tQyw3X2OWvEbKWGn2j h0ZywaomUTpVA+wiwxndawP40oowFYT8LNeLtfZyq6xPpQmT2DaNhP4gdy3qkDfnmXkc2zFM YukXo8I/AwUYN2fYBVLLl/ZtoCXKEQKA3QCfTJstYzXurbt9ZnoTU3SFQQmG0/wAoNX91nWM nsS7JOepPAzOUoke4AIi
- Openpgp: preference=signencrypt
Thomas Huth schrieb:
> What problems did you encounter? It should work if you use MinGW with
> MSYS ... and I once even compiled it with Visual Studio (though that
> was quite a pain, indeed).
I used MinGW/MSYS. But it was quite time consuming finding correct
versions of the different libraries, then getting CMake to find said
libraries and in the end the resulting Hatari binary didn't even work.
See this e-mail related to the last problem:
To be fair, all my efforts were over a year ago, maybe the situation has
improved in the meantime. But right now, if I want to test a current
build, I rely on antarctica.no.
> That one is a little bit more complicated. The scancode is called
> SDL_SCANCODE_BACKSLASH and I've seen also some pictures where the
> backslash seems to be on the key with the scancode 0x60 on US key-
> boards. However, we also already map SDL_SCANCODE_NONUSBACKSLASH
> to that key, and do not have any entry for 0x29 yet. So I think
> it's likely ok to map BACKSLASH to 0x29 and use NONUSBACKSLASH for
> 0x60, thus I also included now that change. I'd appreciate some
> testing from folks with a US keyboard now to see whether they
> still can type all keys or whether they miss something in the
> scancode mapping mode...
I'm afraid I'm also not 100% sure which scancodes are produced by US PC
keyboards -- they differ from the rest of the world, as you already
pointed out. Unfortunately, I don't have a US keyboard to test, either.
Christian Zietz - CHZ-Soft - czietz@xxxxxxx
PGP/GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x52CB97F66DA025CA / 0x6DA025CA