Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems

On 04/30/2018 07:17 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Wed, 25 Apr 2018 01:17:59 +0300

I also reverted the broken CMake test for bashisms.

It would be really nice if you don't push your workaround commits
for things where others already pushed a better fix.

I had pushed it upstream day before you did your (better) commit,
and I cannot rebase things that are already in upstream without
breaking things for others.

Unless I'm confused, you had just pushed your changes to upstream
without rebasing or merging first, which branched it.

(On hindsight, instead of merging the upstream heads, I could just
have switched to your new tip.)