|Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:33:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1523946840; bh=FfECBfRBjX5C++SSsPWaz907OLF9TUC1NpTzFSBm0Ro=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=DRzLWXx08or225xyKz05ZZyNOcy3DByv58bTwFgRoHvmXOAQCtwZ6ILxmoMqUVUMo lhcvE1ICmsMsLao/ch2gguGnMaqkFQtj/A57tlIZD6CIjgnWX0FNvycoifR1XrY2XZ B5XqJK+GcLAVZ6BDqdTx+lTsQXxGRPYclBTU9tUrPJ8k9IHnfW+CdjGnqkzR8+JgcU KAK7BlD2m8yxa3Ud5LWuU5J1TIzdrFlWSUR0z2HohpwJoDW343XOBqegMWVq6AOOnr RUfgTfAoghQiCRP6H3To9xFb/Ux48AimEG9F8yi9dyGZpp3Kb96tj4dnGaPO4iCXaS +/GtSjwfHMOvA==
Am Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:17:16 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 04/16/2018 01:53 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > On 04/15/2018 12:33 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> >> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >>> Giving a program to Hatari enables automatically GEMDOS HD
> >>> emulation for the directory where that program is (Hatari
> >>> autostarting would be pretty stupid feature without that).
> >> Not sure, but I think this automatic enablement is bypassed in
> >> "--tos none" mode since the program is not loaded by TOS, but by
> >> Hatari here.
> > Enabling is done in options.c, not TOS handling code.
> > (And I tested it, -d is not needed.)
> Sorry, my mistake, I was confused by my own GEMDOS tracing
> (I forgot that it enables GEMDOS emulation partially now).
> Is there some particular reason why your commit disabled
> GEMDOS HD enabling in options.c when giving program name
> after --tos none option:
It was simply not necessary. And for the buserror tester, I needed a
GEMDOS hd directory that is different from the PRG directory - since
this tester creates a file, and the file should not be put into the
source repository directory.
But we can change that - you're right, it'd be more consistent. But
then you likely have to adapt the tests/buserror/run_tests.sh script