|Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:08:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1523434123; bh=6wUmkVUm/6eGVONaJn9rb6HyrKR6ITuCedmiY6JqbOs=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:From; b=PJDf63wjnSAE4QwYiqibbcK2KXQppWlymggr6R57TFWXctsxXlbwG7u+Q3DDERcP8 LVHRNHBMm2aoLeMl1WuzgvyBlaKfYFqyBNKoudO0o/xfX33iMLuX4Q9q6/VN52R/hZ Y8sf/eZsVw8J8+1HKKwhVQNBWlm37xCyepPWK9HaZYF7myb1ujGz9LPiA8MegDgjFr CIP1vdOKNYbrncU87tp+MTLNumpHLy42dmlGfhV1Kvwmfk6SIUk5SPR5SCiacetUje V0DzAmx+c0HISVhhGQTEAci/WpqhTWohzl45NXGMF3c9lQPSx/wDYuq7McywDsLPMA 9kQyz+hoXOJhw==
On 11.04.2018 01:23, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> You have been doing some changes to the command line options,
> e.g. changing --xbios-intercept from toggle to just unconditionally
> enabling it.
> Note that all command line options are also options for the debugger.
> Things that you toggle on from command line, can be toggled off from
> debugger. The earlier functionality was:
> $ ./src/hatari --bios-intercept
> XBios 11/20/255 Hatari versions enabled: Dbmsg(), Scrdmp(),
> You have entered debug mode. Type c to continue emulation, h for help.
>> setopt --bios-intercept
> XBios 11/20/255 Hatari versions disabled.
Ah, ok, now it makes more sense that this option was written in such a
cumbersome way ;-)
Anyway, "toggling" is a bad idea here, since the users first have to
change the option to know in which state it was. I've now changed it to
a proper "boolean" option ("--bios-intercept on|off") which should be
more straight forward and fix this problem.