Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory

Le 16/02/2018 à 16:56, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
I have looked into how to add this today and plan to do it during the weekend. Currently I think the cleanest solution is to add a new screenshot-path to paths.c which would be initialized to working directory on non-Mac platforms and the result of the contents of the com.apple.screencapture.plist if it exists or ~/Desktop/ if it doesn't on macOS.

ScreenSnapShot_SaveScreen in screenSnapShot.c would then be changed to do Paths_GetScreenshotDir() instead of Paths_GetWorkingDir()

Hi

yes, this would be the correct place to do it and it should not have side effect.