|Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:10:42 -0700 (MST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1518811842; bh=UKLPwUPf5Fu9Aq9rK8cTtjXJxt3vPYo/mc0VFzoXkO0=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:Subject; b=3hhNhiD1v6mbrKoynMvpuO7Yn2j5c8Slg/Fx7RQUsSmI6hhP7wmPHd8iyKau8/M2y L284ygxjsUFei5DoUHdQtHlQeT+5v5TQQj6ynusvLwcSqpG8qw2BzHoaGBaE6/ou1d FEBOjKXB+TompollSTx5y+as/mNbTT5aTlMExtKE1lABnS3dIn2q5VE3QSUJvCvSmf sTGNDJnqZj7pJGuQpUHdaHss9x+SqqU8a8ski64FFyP4ru8/j0ua6Kih4HY6N87Fp+ 3NT36Htfw6eJg0dNiihm+OiYLwNPjKfkVkpd+zAuftaImkf4lI9JinTFXSJ2YYY9JV OpG1RTLBYCTew==
- Thread-index: VCMShd6sphyx2bXBY1nGBDw3r0MtUQ==
- Thread-topic: Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory
----- On Feb 16, 2018, at 8:07 AM, Nicolas Pomarède npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Le 16/02/2018 à 16:56, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
>> I have looked into how to add this today and plan to do it during the
>> weekend. Currently I think the cleanest solution is to add a new
>> screenshot-path to paths.c which would be initialized to working
Maybe the path should be in hatari.cfg (then it is configurable).
And don't break what already works for others.
I think a user-friendly software package should be customised
by the packager for a specific platform (customised hatari.cfg).
>> directory on non-Mac platforms and the result of the contents of
>> the com.apple.screencapture.plist if it exists or ~/Desktop/ if it
>> doesn't on macOS.
>> ScreenSnapShot_SaveScreen in screenSnapShot.c would then be changed to
>> do Paths_GetScreenshotDir() instead of Paths_GetWorkingDir()
> yes, this would be the correct place to do it and it should not have
> side effect.
As a temporary workaround, isn't it possible to put a 'link' to Hatari
on the desktop? Then screen shots would go to the desktop.