Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory

Hello

As I don't put Hatari in the Application folder, I never though that could be a problem.

I can add a directory chooser to select a default folder where to save capture.
It's the case for Video Record, isn't it ?
But when my MB will be back, didn't ' boot better this morning....

Envoyé de mon iPhone