Re: New macOS 2.1.0 release candidate (Was: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui)

Le 15/02/2018 à 14:39, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi all,

I have now tested the build from yesterday on 10.6 as well as having changed language to french and experienced no crashes when pressing ok in preferences, and verified that the reset/don't reset dialog works as intended.

Thus this is my proposed new 2.1.0 release .dmg: https://troed.ddns.net/f/4d0609c5450b49c78c52/

Let's treat it as a release candidate for the next 24 hours and I'd welcome others testing it as well before publishing ;)

(On the other note below, my laptop now builds from mercurial every hour on the hour, as long as it's not sleeping where it seems to wake up more sporadically - some macos-thing)

regards,
Troed

Hi

given the positive feedback on the fixed issues, do you agree that I
can replace the macOS version on the ftp site with your latest hatari-2.1.0_3_osx.dmg.zip ?