Re: New macOS 2.1.0 release candidate (Was: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui)

FWIW, I tried unchecking "keep desktop resolution" also. That seemed to work just fine for displaying the ST screen in the right size as well. However, when I switched back Hatari segfaulted ;)

Let's look at that later.

/Troed
​