|Re: New macOS 2.1.0 release candidate (Was: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: New macOS 2.1.0 release candidate (Was: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui)
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:34:06 -0500
- Authentication-results: mail2.protonmail.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: lLIKE5s5wPbGAleCMIidZ9y4DJH8WwUbEWXleyLVKfLYBKSj12NDOlR8Bi3eYDk1jIinaDc2CAJDLk473wDNXw==:Ext:ProtonMail
FWIW, I tried unchecking "keep desktop resolution" also. That seemed to work just fine for displaying the ST screen in the right size as well. However, when I switched back Hatari segfaulted ;)
Let's look at that later.
-------- Original Message --------
On February 15, 2018 11:31 PM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Le 15/02/2018 à 23:24, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
>>"Keep desktop resolution" is checked in my config.
>>I'm on a retina Macbook Pro 15"
>>But in any case it doesn't seem to be a build issue :)
> Yes, it might be fixable for the next Hatari release, and people will
> be able to use your daily builts if needed, but at least it doesn't
> prevent us for updating the 2.1 DMG, maybe tomorrow if there's no last
> minute report.