|Re: [hatari-devel] cmake doesn't detect correctly the readline library on osx.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] cmake doesn't detect correctly the readline library on osx.
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:46:16 -0500
- Authentication-results: mail1.protonmail.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: lLIKE5s5wPbGAleCMIidZ9y4DJH8WwUbEWXleyLVKfLYBKSj12NDOlR8Bi3eYDk1jIinaDc2CAJDLk473wDNXw==:Ext:ProtonMail
I agree those values look just fine. What does CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log say about why it didn't find it?
-------- Original Message --------
On February 15, 2018 10:43 PM, benoît tuduri <benoit.tuduri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Troed, I prefixed the important value by the sign --> . As you can
>remark, the path is in my home directory and the
> "rl_filename_completion_function" (without quotes) is in readline.h