Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0

Le 31/01/2018 à 12:06, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Well, the checks in tos.c are rather for TOS-related dependencies. Since
this is not related to TOS, could you try whether you could rather add
that check to Init680x0() in cpu/hatari-glue.c instead?

Hi

I pushed a change for this in hatari-glue.c and m68000.c (those 2 functions used for cpu init and cpu change should be merged one day, they share too many common code ; one more item on my todo list :) ).

This is similar to the code that disables internal fpu on non-68040/60

Now fpu is correctly disabled for 68000/10 when Hatari starts and if fpu setting is changed later in the UI.