Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0

On 26 Jan 2018 at 21:00, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> On 01/26/2018 04:33 AM, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > Since I see that Hatari is about to get a new release, I thought I should
> check
> > if the following bug is fixed yet.  I haven't tried any of the development
> > releases, since I'm really just a Hatari user, so it may already be fixed
>
> 2.0 has so many bugs, that I would really recommend just building latest
> version from Mercurial.  On most Linux distros, it's pretty trivial
> (install cmake & sdl devel package, configure && make).

Yes, but really it's "not my job".  Anyway, I was hoping someone would say "oh
yes, that was fixed ages ago", rather than having to go into full debugging
mode ...

Anyway, as I started to answer your other questions, I discovered that it seem
to be an artefact of my configuration file: if I change anything e.g. by
specifying --machine, the problem doesn't happen.  Obviously I should be able
to just start from scratch & save a new config file, but before I do that, do
you have an interest in a copy of the one that causes the problem?

Roger