[hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0

Since I see that Hatari is about to get a new release, I thought I should check
if the following bug is fixed yet.  I haven't tried any of the development
releases, since I'm really just a Hatari user, so it may already be fixed ...

This is in the Linux version:

1. Start Hatari from the shell with e.g. TOS 2.06 US as the default ROM
2. Press F12 to get the main menu
3. Decide you don't want to do any changes after all, and just press OK
4. Watch Hatari go into a loop with the following message repeated in the
window you launched it from:
"Illegal instruction: 0008 at 00FA002A -> 04E010E2"

If you press Cancel in step 3, it works fine.  "That is illogical, Captain".
And it catches me every time.

Roger Burrows