|Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 12:52:02 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1517053926; bh=LMuK+bHhTfS+2xi5AhO+ibkTKj6cC0+5F86aE1jfG7w=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=bwBaG/M9fCCQT1pIyRTiEzkHuapXF6p/IbDCzOnf5iu0hBJZnLCmAZiR0y6OqpG/e +FS/W8gjr3zRLSaKh5490eFZj1crVRpePe+GiXC05R2WQUOzjR5gO2OpUr4Ir3Afo1 46XN0BbddfkKWXCMLkTdY9TLb3ETFdPTAZkFcS6DG5M07tDHnmPA12qHDpKuYUV+64 wacTz5as4nRGwrRoUYicMBF+E68Up2PNLd+IdmL6DYF+8RVQqEgojoK3gemoaapwp1 iYwegDlHq0Xj+iKiznyJuli5jGBN0qIAg3OcAdd/0MkzxkFN5a29blk+X1vSHj43DA YzqI1e8UNwVYg==
Am Fri, 26 Jan 2018 23:08:37 -0500
schrieb "Roger Burrows" <anodyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 26 Jan 2018 at 21:00, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > On 01/26/2018 04:33 AM, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > > Since I see that Hatari is about to get a new release, I thought
> > > I should
> > check
> > > if the following bug is fixed yet. I haven't tried any of the
> > > development releases, since I'm really just a Hatari user, so it
> > > may already be fixed
> > ...
> > 2.0 has so many bugs, that I would really recommend just building
> > latest version from Mercurial. On most Linux distros, it's pretty
> > trivial (install cmake & sdl devel package, configure && make).
> Yes, but really it's "not my job". Anyway, I was hoping someone
> would say "oh yes, that was fixed ages ago", rather than having to go
> into full debugging mode ...
> Anyway, as I started to answer your other questions, I discovered
> that it seem to be an artefact of my configuration file: if I change
> anything e.g. by specifying --machine, the problem doesn't happen.
> Obviously I should be able to just start from scratch & save a new
> config file, but before I do that, do you have an interest in a copy
> of the one that causes the problem?
Yes, please post your config file to the list. It might be good to fix
incompatibility issues with old config files before we do a new release.