Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari 2.xx on Windows platform (?)

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some time ago, I also built Hatari (from the Mercurial repo and rather
painlessly) under Windows using MinGW. In order for the SDL2 build not
to crash after startup, I had to make sure that the preprocessor macro
SDL_MAIN_HANDLED was defined during compilation. I did this via a change
to CMakeLists.txt:

Thanks - I'll give that change a try also.

Doug.

Is there a reason why you won't just my builds?