[hatari-devel] Building Hatari 2.xx on Windows platform (?)

Can anyone direct me towards instructions for building Hatari on the Windows platform?

I'm still able to produce Cygwin builds but they are horrible - must be run under X terminal, the mouse is ... uncontrollable ... and the sound doesn't work at all :-/

I also tried cmake under mingw and that really didn't work for a list of reasons I won't bother to go into here.

So I imagine it's supposed to be Visual Studio (?) via NMake or something? Oddly the C files won't build directly under Visual Studio 2013 unless built as C++, due to the dialect being C99-ish. Which adds to the general confusion on how this code should be correctly built.

Any help / links / examples would be welcome!

Thanks,
Doug.