Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

Le 21/02/2017 à 19:51, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
The correct value should be taken from be the exact point where the
decision is made on whether to display 263* or 313** (or 501***) lines
next screen. I have a good idea on which it is but haven't done proper
verification. It's sometime during the VSYNC pulse ;)

/Troed

*) 60Hz
**) 50Hz
***) 71.4Hz

Refresh rate is now displayed in the status bar.

As for correctness of the value, I hold you responsible for not finishing the glue/shifter documentation in case any error is reported ;-)