Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

Le 21/02/2017 à 11:13, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Maybe it depends on your tos version ? Are you using a 60 Hz tos (french
one is 50 Hz) ?

I see the routine to remove bottom border does a "eor #2,$ff820a", so on
a 60 Hz screen, this will do a 50/60 Hz switch instead of the usual
60/50 Hz switch on line 262, which will give different results.

I confirm there's a problem with tos1.04 US for example.

The bottom border is removed on the 60 Hz screen (at hbl 234), but it seems the switch back to 60 Hz is made too late, which might cause the flickering.

I will check this later to be sure, as I don't know many programs that use 60 Hz bottom border (Leaving terramis does it and works fine)