Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

[ Thread Index | Date Index | More Archives ]

Le 21/10/2016 à 23:44, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

On 10/19/2016 10:20 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 19/10/2016 à 16:32, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

I added/updated some entries, but I don't have the programs to check te
other 1.9+ entries.

Sorry, I don't have time to do checking this weekend
after all, I'll try to do it the next one.


I see you updated docs recently, thanks.

Do you (or other people reading this) have any pending changes for the documentation ?

If not, I'd like to consider the dev tree as frozen, no more commit until release is made. This way we can already prepare the OSX binary (thanks to Troed for providing it), and I could be able to do the release tomorrow evening.

Once the release is made and all files are updated with version 2.0, then we can complete the OSX dmg archive.

Troed, what files do you include in the dmg archive, apart from the binaries ?


Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+