Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

Hi Nicolas,

Are you still planning to state saving rewrite before 2.0
release?

There are some remaining tasks at least for documentation:
* Change 1.9+ in compat list to new version number
  (and check that few of those earlier fixed still work)
* Complete release notes.  I think at least some things
  that Thomas did which might not yet be there (SCU/VME,
  ACSI...)
* todo.txt needs a lot of updates also, several listed
  items have been dealt with

	- Eero