Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

[ Thread Index | Date Index | More Archives ]

On 10/26/2016 08:41 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I see you updated docs recently, thanks.

Do you (or other people reading this) have any pending changes for the
documentation ?

I've checked & updated Falcon apps and TT demos sections.
Falcon games & demos sections are still to be done.
Should be done by Sunday.

There are still couple of things that work better with
oldUAE CPU core, I guess due to by-accident better
DSP<->CPU ratio in those specific cases.

If not, I'd like to consider the dev tree as frozen, no more commit
until release is made. This way we can already prepare the OSX binary
(thanks to Troed for providing it), and I could be able to do the
release tomorrow evening.

Once the release is made and all files are updated with version 2.0,
then we can complete the OSX dmg archive.

Troed, what files do you include in the dmg archive, apart from the
binaries ?

	- Eero

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+