Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

Le 26/10/2016 à 23:58, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

See attached screenshot of the directory structure in the .dmg for
1.9.0. I Mac-ify readme-first.txt and readme-libraries.txt a bit
compared to the windows ones as well. The rest is untouched from the
windows "master" - so it's when I know what that one looks like I can
make the Mac .dmg :)

(the actual emutos binary exists within the Hatari.app on Mac, so not
visible in the file structure)

Hi

OK, so I will let you know when the windows files are ready, so you can "port" them to the OSX version.