Re: [hatari-devel] bad screen rendering with Falcon/TT + vdi ?

Le 14/10/2016 à 10:36, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 14/10/2016 à 10:32, Thomas Huth a écrit :

OK. Can you come up with a patch or shall I have a look (probably not
before next week since I'll be quite busy over the weekend)?

I will try to have a look today at the GUI to added a warning popup

Patch committed in tos.c, feel free to update the text if you think it's not precise enough.