Re: [hatari-devel] bad screen rendering with Falcon/TT + vdi ?

Le 14/10/2016 à 00:23, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Seems it works under TT mode and the problem is when using Falcon mode
(I had the feeling it didn't work under TT, but now it works again, so
... At least Falcon mode remains broken)

I see in stMemory line 185 that Falcon mode doesn't work with VDI yet. Should we disable the UI in that case ? It could be misleading.