|Re: [hatari-devel] Mega ST(E)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mega ST(E)
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 11:19:38 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sZjVW5zy/aXBIn8s+7/MezpfevFBxCk7JAjI2dvNPGk=; b=q9IKX44TxVpuhQBQRPIHg1bf3NsoeojVe2L1sLmyGobUElesQtkfC+FKCDJ0eEMUQ9 kuhN7n1fQfkyhOI7hTQSs9+dYQDtRXOaEb4pT7ERlu/2X8Bb1SzVo6+TSUYmqjz+nuPx 7C3Bko9GapKrA4RdEgLUco4HrrAuEHFI+tCoQqBNkdNBnAPWHd+a3oyzGFeFlE0Rwpsu Xvo6u7tHH1TqV9itysoRqrXfXuo1/cF6BrF2Z8G+AFCV1bFWCOkoficPsF0CarZiPpSv lOg5AWWQAYdnplzQkfi+KGTiSd5WhgPk0k9y39ga73oRq2CZbeUjuFBxKBsCVeYj6QYI HPjg==
On 15/05/2016 à 08:26, Thomas Huth wrote:
Hm, ok, maybe it makes sense to keep the blitter option, since a
blitter could be added to the original STs, too.
But does it really make sense to keep the RTC option? Was it possible
to solder an RTC into a plain ST/STE ? I think the RTC was only
available in the Mega machines, wasn't it? So it does not make too much
sense to provide this option for the plain ST and STE machines, too,
If you want to stick to real Atari hardware, it does not make sense.
But if Hatari wants to be better and more versatile (just like WinUAE), then
that's a cool option.
As a long term goal, Hatari could also give the option to emulate additional
hardware, such as ST-Replay cartridge, ICD AdSCSI ST real-time clock,
additional IDE ports, even CT60 or real-world graphics cards...