Re: [hatari-devel] Mega ST(E)

On 05/15/2016 09:26 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
But does it really make sense to keep the RTC option? Was it possible
to solder an RTC into a plain ST/STE ? I think the RTC was only
available in the Mega machines, wasn't it? So it does not make too much
sense to provide this option for the plain ST and STE machines, too,
does it?

I have a real time clock (cartridge) in my STfm.

While it's not HW-wise the same, Hatari cannot
currently reproduce the same functionality
without ST + RTC.