Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset

Le 09/04/2016 17:07, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Hi all,

I agree as my development cycle is very similar.

I noticed the following behaviour which might be related:

- I use the autorun feature to run hatari together with a .prg file.
- It works ok for the run itself, however:
- after a soft reset, gemdos drive C: and its configured sequence are
not executed and the desktop looks different. Only AltGr+C for a
coldboot restarts properly.

A bug with GEMDOS emulation?

Hi,

yes I noticed that too : if I run hatari with prg/tos file as an argument it is correctly executed, but if I then insert a floppy disk and reset hatari, then the floppy will boot but I will get a double bus error soon after when files are opened, some tos/gemdos variables seem to be missing when using the autorun feature.

Maybe it can be fixed, but the autorun feature is not a native thing either, it's a hack.