Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset

Hi all,

I agree as my development cycle is very similar.

I noticed the following behaviour which might be related:

- I use the autorun feature to run hatari together with a .prg file.
- It works ok for the run itself, however:
- after a soft reset, gemdos drive C: and its configured sequence are
not executed and the desktop looks different. Only AltGr+C for a
coldboot restarts properly.

A bug with GEMDOS emulation?

Regards,
Matthias