|Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 16:53:10 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1460213592; l=1132; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=asHJdDvkge4Up1RIxdu2br2QLN/POM0h4o0jK0pOFCA=; b=fE3Yl/5wPW9ujV36pkrMnzfjpi/ogcaoM1g13lKHs2O9jLjpRtzyve4r6FzhWo5WUdW k+oGIbrMPPgUD8Yfg9/IHpdBKaSltnGO5NfczwUiK3l/C2LbG9M1eeK7hAewziKWzHqAg NioaG/SpqczfruFCb85FnMh0elIqT3b/c4o=
I agree. Hatari helps me a lot too, and without Hatari maintaining my
software would be much harder.
You sound that you are more often in a situation where reloads are
required than I am. But sometimes I would also wish Hatari to be a bit more
dynamic regarding updated images than it currently is.
> Hatari is very handy for cross-development. Developing on the host OS, then
> running on Hatari.
> But there is a very annoying behaviour: in most cases, Hatari does not
> reload the ROM or floppy images or reset.
> My wish would be to use the following scenario:
> - Build a new ROM or floppy image, outside Hatari
> - Run Hatari for testing
> - Change the sources
> - Build again
> - Use AltGr+R in Hatari to reboot and see the changes
> Currently, it seems that AltGr+R never reloads ROM/floppy.
> However the sequence "Pause, Reset machine, OK" seems to reload the ROM. But
> not the floppy (at least, not consistently).
> Fixing that behaviour would be of great help for cross-developers of Atari
> Vincent Rivière