Re: [hatari-devel] Reload ROM/floppy on reset

Hi Vincent,

I agree. Hatari helps me a lot too, and without Hatari maintaining my
software would be much harder.
You sound that you are more often in a situation where reloads are
required than I am. But sometimes I would also wish Hatari to be a bit more
dynamic regarding updated images than it currently is.

Take care

Uwe