Re: [hatari-devel] OS X SDL2 testing

Nicolas,

I did try hatari from the command line with these options:
../hatari --machine ste --cpuclock 16 --fpu-type 68881 --tos /Users/bobc/Documents/Hatari/ROM/TOS\ v2.06\ \(1991\)\(Atari\ Corp\)\(Mega-STE\)\(US\).img

I see the 68881 appear on the Hatari status bar, as it does with my config file. However, SYSINFO does not show anything for the FPU type. Since it appears on the status line, I assume the FPU is enabled. It is possible that SYSINFO is simply not detecting it for some reason.

Now, the fact that the 68881 option is not cleared when you select a different config file is a bug in the OS X UI that hopefully Jerome will have time to correct soon.

Bob C