Re: [hatari-devel] OS X SDL2 testing

Le 29/11/2015 07:27, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> Am Sat, 28 Nov 2015 23:28:23 -0600
> schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> I have noticed that the OS X preferences window will not work if I
>> have a joystick/gamepad plugged in. The SDL menu still works and
>> shows the gamepad or joystick. However, if I leave the joystick
>> unplugged and start Hatari, then the OS X preferences window appears.
>> I tried my CX-40 with the 2600-daptor II and my USB Nyko gamepad that
>> I use for my normal Mac gaming. I see the same results with both the
>> Atari joystick and the Nyko gamepad.
>
> I think there's at least a bug in PrefsController.m: The
> SDL_JoystickName() function changed between SDL1 and SDL2 and now takes
> a joystick structure instead of an ID as parameter.
> So the SDL_JoystickName() in PrefsController.m should likely be replaced
> by Joy_GetName() now instead. Since it's a trivial change, I've dared
> to do this "blindly" (since I don't have an OS X to test). Could you
> please check whether this still compiles properly and maybe now makes a
> difference?

It's compiling, but I do not have any USB joystick to test.

gui-osx here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jejx1vrqm4yxfw/gui-osx.zip?dl=0

-added SDL2 Options (do I really need to make thel unselectable/hidden
if not in SDL2 build ?)
-removed cmd-F for Full Screen
-used Hatari function Joy_GetName() instead SDL_JoystickName()
-some code cleanup to get ride of some "Deprecated Warning". But now,
Hatari OSX Gui can only be build for 10.8 and up.

JV