Re: [hatari-devel] OS X Hatari 1.9.0 devel version

This is what I'm working on, but I have issues finding out if and if so how to do some of the things in CMake.

(Besides just copying file some other things are needed to get full compatibility from Leopard and onwards, at least if building on any platform newer than Snow Leopard)

Looking through my notes I've indeed been able to set the Runpath search path with CMake, but I have not (yet) been able to set the Framework search path, copy files and run a build script when everything's done.

/Troed