Re: [hatari-devel] OS X Hatari 1.9.0 devel version

Le 07/11/2015 02:10, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

Unfortunately, I cannot run any of your Hatari versions because it is looking for the Readline framework but it cannot find it in the package. I do see it there, but Hatari does not see it.

Bob C

Hi Bob,

Can you send me the error message ?
You may have it working by moving Readline Framework in your ~/LIbrary/Frameworks folder. With CMake, I need to tell to Hatari where to find Frameworks, never recall how this should be done.....

For the black screen bug: I also think it's a SDL 2.0.4 bug. I think that, just right after doing the full screen stuff, we have to ask a full repaint of the screen, but do not know this can be done with SDL.

Jerome