|Re: [hatari-devel] OS X Hatari 1.9.0 devel version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] OS X Hatari 1.9.0 devel version
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 19:10:30 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89_us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=bIoEkj2ABvIv3o1fFij8BnzLgykkBcDRHqjqfgiZBe8=; b=jYvpOESKw322wej9Y4lcVz2cRFyAQu8cRwUrplbFmCiqvjl4/K4P84e0vyPXCBAsdh ttQ3LR4BVlwg6z++xmt/gZaHac+r3Sx7RfVQTGVHIbkrLzbufWD1eV0w1hbv67v+kSq5 /v6SplzS4+cJTTfCvyNWfWGtUIqkZbbQG6sXy5mgC/Qb05QXTtoRCfxAB25Si/dSKdpw kVy6b7sDZv9bdg0rlp9b6eMo6sNB53HrExLA6lRsTZWTnGN4fVutD3t7bvBPdHLxaEIW 7oUfHjhDb3xWvJWS3WU/liA/CKJ6e9H7jdFdzA9qZ8MMbvq2wgBC8wnc8cJe0mmeEBiU 04eg==
Unfortunately, I cannot run any of your Hatari versions because it is looking for the Readline framework but it cannot find it in the package. I do see it there, but Hatari does not see it.
> On Nov 5, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 04/11/2015 22:31, Thomas Huth a écrit :
>> Am Mon, 2 Nov 2015 22:46:57 -0600
>> schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> As Jerome mentioned earlier, you will need to move the mouse to
>>> see Hatari’s screen in fullscreen if you are on the GEM desktop. If I
>>> booted a game disk first, I saw the game’s splash screen immediately
>>> in fullscreen mode.
>> Could you (or somebody else who can build and test the OS X version)
>> maybe do a "hg bisect" of the past commits to see where this broke?
>> That would likely help to debug this problem.
> I wil try, I do not know how to use hg bisect...
>> Also, somebody should now remove the "Force 8bpp" option from the OS X
>> GUI, since 8 bpp screen modes are now not supported anymore.
> here are the changes:
> Here is also all my latest build with frameworks included (1.9.0 Nov 5,;
> SDL 1.2 and 2.0.4, Old and New core).