Re: [hatari-devel] One St demo that crash

Le 06/07/2015 23:00, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
So it seems that switching from Falcon mode to ST (or STE) mode by
changing the TOS version in the GUI doesn't change all the parameters
and  --fast boot on is needed at least for this st demo.

--fast-boot is not really related to the machine you want to emulate, so for me it seems ok that it keeps its value when you change between stf/ste/falcon.

But I really suggest turning this option off (which is the case by default in Hatari) and to turn it on only in specific cases where you really want to boot faster (ie when you only want to use gem programs, not to run games/demos)