Re: [hatari-devel] One St demo that crash

Le 06/07/2015 21:17, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi,

I wanted to listen some soundship music, so I downloaded the following :
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=25855

It seems to crash (double bus/address error => Cpu halted) after the
intro (when I press space or when I wait to the end of the intro).

I've tested with hatari oldcpu 1.8 (ST and STE mode) , 1 Mo and 4 Mo

I've also tested with the latest release (same problem).

In case you didn't notice it before.

Hi

seems to work for me, I tested with winuae cpu :
 - prefetch
 - cycle exacy

it works with tos 1.04fr, 2 MB, STF mode ; and it works too with tos 1.62fr, STE mode, 2 MB.

Demo is running from gemdos HD.